Camping Cabin (with bathroom) - 2 units *NO HEAT
Sleeps 6 - Amenities include 1 queen bed, 1 mattress in each loft area, bed linens, sofa, television with cable hookup, refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, small table and chairs, table service for 6 and basic kitchen utensils. There is no stove in these units.
Sunday - Thursday - $85.00/night
Friday - Saturday - $100.00/night
Large Double Cabin - 3 units
(with bathroom and full kitchen) * NO HEAT
Sleeps 6 - Amenities include 2 queen beds, bed linens, sofa, chair, television with cable hookup, refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee pot, table and chairs. Upon request will provide bed linens for pull-out sofa.
Sunday - Thursday - $125.00/night
Friday - Saturday - $150.00/night
All cabins also have a charcoal grill, fire pit and picnic table. Firewood may be purchased at the Redwood Campground office.
Renter will need to bring the following:
All food and beverage supplies
All bath linens and toiletries
Sleeping bags if needed
Lawn chairs if needed
Check-In time is 3:00 PM
Check-Out time is 11:00 AM
Credit Card payment accepted.
*Full amount due upon making a reservation. No Refunds if cancelled!
Reservations accepted year-round for cabins.
General Rules (detailed list available upon check-in)
- Speed limit is 5 MPH throughout the park at all times.
- Quiet hours are 11 PM - 7 AM, seven days a week.
- All pets must be on a leash. Owners are responsible for sanitary disposal of pet waste. Pets are not allowed in cabins or houses.
- Minors must be supervised by someone 21 years old or older while occupying campground.
- No drugs, drug paraphernalia, firearms, weapons or illegal activities will be tolerated. All offenders will be prosecuted.
Lakeside - $3200.00 Off Lake - $2400.00
Lakeside with Sewer Hookup - $3500.00 Off Lake with Sewer Hookup - $2700.00
Dock Slip Rent - $400.00 Boat Trailer Storage - $50.00
Extra Refrigerator - $125.00 Winter Storage - $75.00
Boat Lift taken In & Out - $300
Additional $100 fee for payment plan. Season runs from April 15 to the last weekend in September.